Black Bean Nacho Bake
- 7 ounce package medium pasta shells, cooked and drained
- 15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 11 ounce can condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- ⅓ cup 2% milk
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large bowl, combine macaroni and beans. In a small bowl, combine soup and milk. Stir into macaroni.
Transfer to a greased 8-in. square baking dish. Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with tortilla chips and cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until pasta is tender and cheese is melted.
Makes 6 servings
Source : Quick Cooking July/Aug 2000
This was a super quick casserole to throw together. Even better, it did not use meat, which saved me money. The boys will devour anything that has crushed chips on top of it. I had some difficulty finding condensed nacho cheese soup and ended up with this: