Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 1 can Campbell’s Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (10.75 oz)
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
Preheat oven to 400°.
Mix soup, milk, peas, pimiento, tuna and noodles in 1 ½-quart baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes.
Mix bread crumbs with butter. Sprinkle on top. Bake 5 minutes or until hot.
Makes 6 servings
Source : Allrecipes.com / Campbell’s Kitchen
I was craving tuna noodle casserole this week. This was a pretty good recipe for it, it certainly was easy. The pimentos were omitted and I added 8 oz of cheddar cheese. Six ounces got mixed into the casserole and the other 2 oz were sprinkled on top with the crumbs.