- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup Marsala
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard, or dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary, chopped, fresh is best!
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 8 cups cream, I used heavy cream
- 3 boxes penne pasta
- ½ package Bacon, thick
- 12 ounces chicken breast, grilled
- 2 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon paprika
Sauté garlic in butter in large pan.
Add marsala wine, mustard, salt, rosemary, cayenne pepper, and heavy cream.
In large pot, cook pasta according to directions. In a separate skillet, cook bacon. drain well.
Slice chicken into medium-bite size pieces.
Combine sauce, cooked pasta, diced chicken, cooked bacon, bell peppers, parmesan cheese, and paprika and mix thoroughly. Spread in pans. Top with chopped rosemary and mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 475° for 10 minutes. If frozen, thaw in refrigerator the day of. Cover with foil and bake at 375° for 1 hour. Remove foil during the last 15 minutes.
Makes 20 servings
Source : kitchenmonki.com/vtgirlie