Slow Cooker German Style Pork Roast with Sauerkraut and Potatoes
In this house, pork and sauerkraut is always a hit. This was not. No we didn’t rate it, I’m going to guess it was somewhere between a 2 and 3. I thought a crockpot recipe would be awesome. The potatoes got in the way.
- 6 white potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (3 pound) boneless pork loin roast
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut with liquid
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
|Place the potatoes, garlic, salt, and pepper in a slow cooker; stir to coat. Season the pork roast with salt and pepper; lay atop the potatoes. Pour the sauerkraut over the roast; sprinkle with caraway seeds.
|Cook in slow cooker on Low 8 to 10 hours.
Makes 8 servings
Source : Allrecipes.com
This entry was posted in Casserole
. Bookmark the permalink