Shredded Potato Casserole
Son 1 was responsible for fixing this. It was a simple recipe, basically mix it in a bowl and dump it in a pan. Instead of the cornflakes, I had him use panic crumbs. We found it to be edible, but not very tasty.
- 10 ¾ ounces condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- ½ cup milk
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup butter, melted, divided
- 30 ounces frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup
cornflake crumbs Panko crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
|In large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, milk, cheddar and 1/4 cup butter. Stir in hash browns. Transfer to greased 13×9-inch baking dish. Combine cornflake crumbs, Parmesan and remaining butter; sprinkle over top. BAke, uncovered, at 325º for 45-50 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Source : Taste of Home Dec/Jan 2006
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink