I handled this differently than the original recipe said to. In the original you cooked the beef, added 1 ½ cups salsa and heated. The beans and chilies were to be spread on the tostada shells and warmed in the oven for 5 minutes. My tostada shells happened to be broken and were not good for spreading anything on, so we ended up eating this as more of a taco salad.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (16-oz.) can Refried Beans
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can Chopped Green Chiles, drained
- 1 (16-oz.) jar Chunky Salsa
- 1 (12-count) pkg. tostada shells
- 1 ½ cups shredded lettuce
- 3 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¾ cup diced tomato
- Sour Cream
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Layer tostada shells on sheet pan and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in large skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Add refried beans and green chilies and mix until combined. Stir in 1 1/2 cups of the salsa. Cook over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
3. Serve over tostada shells with shredded lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and remaining salsa.
Source : Pillsbury 30-Minute Meals